Phase one of Enistic Green Capital’s energy efficiency fund consists of £2.5 million available to finance energy saving projects in the UK. Our goal is to enable any organisation throughout the UK to benefit from a range of energy saving technologies.
We offer three funding options, suitable for all applications. Each of our options provides an energy efficient technology upgrade with immediate and significant CO2 and energy cost savings.
• Simple purchase – pay upfront
• Use your own funds/loan
• 3 Year Warranty
OPERATIONAL LEASE + GUARANTEED SAVINGS
• Lights are rented over 5 – 10 years
• Minimum savings guarantee
• Savings are shared 50:50
• Full warranty and quarterly onsite maintenance
• At the end of the term, the equipment can be bought at market value (estimated at 12.5% of its initial value)
5 YEAR JOINT VENTURE
• Either a new Ltd company or a paper account, formed 50:50
• Green Capital invest the required upfront capital
• All savings flow into the Joint Venture
• Each party can choose when to receive their share
• At the end of the term, the lights can be bought for 10% of their current value
How does it work?
|Free site audit and identification
of energy saving opportunities
|We calculate the costs, submit a proposal
and agree terms with you
|Installation of a sub meter to monitor
and verify your energy usage and savings
|Installation of your new
In addition to the free energy efficiency funding available through Green Capital, there are a number of generous grants and tax breaks available to UK businesses to encourage the uptake of new energy saving technologies. This is in recognition of the huge benefits that these solutions can provide to individual organisations, the national economy and the environment.
To learn more about the available financial benefits, follow the links below.
Find out if your organisation is eligible for energy efficiency financing.Contact Us